Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sanity Falls Prizes - *Just BECAUSE*

Today we talk to Annie Melson, owner of *Just Because*:


MadPea: Thank you for participating the Sanity Falls hunt. Madpea is looking forward to a great event that all SL will talk about. Tell our readers about your work and your products.

Annie Melson: Thank you so much for the opportunity for me to share my work with Madpea hunters! :) My name is Annie Melson and I'm a clothing designer in SL. My store is *Just BECAUSE* and I strive to create the most realistic clothing for people to wear in their Second Lives. I enjoy creating casual attire along with some formal wear for both men and women.

My work and clothes are hand painted, right down to the stitches shown. I do not use premade templates of any kind. *Just BECAUSE* clothing is original clothing. I always start with a grayish color, shape it, and then start painting in all the details. Here is an RL picture of me working on creating clothing:


I'm an artist in RL and I really enjoy using my talents to bring people in SL the best most realistic clothing they can wear. I take pride in my work and I sincerely hope everyone enjoys wearing the clothing I create! :)

MadPea: And what is your prize for the hunters?



Annie Melson: I created a a beautifully organic colored and textured shirt for both men and women that looks so comfortable you'll wish you could really wear it in RL! It is a cream colored shirt with dark olive green stripes across the chest with pushed up custom made sculpted sleeves.

MadPea: Finally, which 2nd prize is waiting for the hunters at the end?





Annie Melson: The second prize awaiting the hunters is a full outfit from the *Just BECAUSE* store! Black jeans, two toned shirt, and black leather jacket! One for women and one for men. TIP - the cream colored shirt from the store gift goes wonderfully with the black leather jacket from the 2nd prize! Combine them for another awesome look! :)

MadPea: Thank you for the short interview.

by Quan Lavender

 

No comments:

Post a Comment