Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sanity Falls Hunt - How to Start?


Sanity Falls is an immersive hunt, which is scary, haunting and considered mature. You will experience flashing lights, ghost effects, disturbing effects and sounds. 


 Here is the story:

You will become Alexander Blackwell, a well-known psychologist, who’s burnt out due to the excessive amount of work he’s been doing lately. He came to Sanity Falls for a holiday with his wife, Livea to recharge his batteries and find happiness and feel something in his life again. You find the complete avatar at the landing point.

Alexander Blackwell (Alex): “I’m waking up with metallic taste of blood tainting my mouth. I look at my clothes and see blood everywhere, but I don’t feel any pain or see any wounds. It probably isn’t my blood. I try to think but realize that I have no memory of the last 24 hours. The last thing I remember is coming to Sanity Falls with my wife. I feel dizzy, someone must have drugged me.

Groggy and confused, I stagger onto my feet and call out for Livea. When silence answers me back, I become aware of my surroundings. I am on the edge of a bridge overlooking the Sanity River. In the puddle of blood beside me lays a phone. It starts ringing..”



How to get started:

Purchase the HUD for 100L and wear it. It will set in its correct position on your screen. You must wear the hud to be able to get clues and prizes. You are also given an avatar to truly become Alex and immerse yourself into the story better.


Allow the Windlight settings when entering Sanity Falls. It will set the atmosphere for you. Reduce draw distance to 200 max. and turn up the sounds. Please remove facelights and heavily scripted objects.

 
The island is interactive and the gameplay is typical point and click. Look for puzzles and solutions, the more you learn about the story, the more immersive it gets.

 
The main things to find inside the town are posters that look like this:


But there is more to find!

If you have found a poster:

When you dial the number of the poster in the HUD you get a hint and a slurl. Your HUD marks it by highlighting it. Teleport to the location by using the slurl and find an envelop that looks like this:


When you have found an envelope your hud marks it as found and you will receive an instant prize.
  
!!! You can use the Home button on HUD to teleport back to Sanity Falls at any time. Once you have found all 50 posters and envelopes, follow HUD instructions. You will be rewarded. !!!

 
Where to get help?

To discuss about the hunt or ask for help, you can join the MadPeas group and talk in group chat. We will also post clues and happenings on our facebook page & blog: 



Madpea at Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MadPea



How long will the hunt run?

The hunt runs until June 30st. So don't panic when it will be too crowded the first days!

And where to start?



by Quan Lavender 


2 comments:

  1. Synnastyr Kuhr - Unable to collect hunt prize and final prize for #30 Peeps Fashions. Neither will deliver. Have to also say that despite some problems like missing out on the dream sequences this was a very awesome hunt. I love MP hunts and can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanity Falls Hunt was excellent, thanks to all involved in making it possible.

    ReplyDelete